The opinion of the court was delivered by: Charles S. Miller, Jr., Magistrate Judge United States District Court
ORDER ADOPTING STIPULATION TO MODIFY SCHEDULING AND DISCOVERY PLAN
On January 15, 2013, the parties files a Stipulation to Modify Scheduling and Discovery Plan. The court ADOPTS the parties' stipulation (Docket No. 17). The pretrial deadlines shall be amended as follows:
1. The parties shall have until April 15, 2013, to complete fact discovery and to file discovery motions.
2. Plaintiff shall provide the names of expert witnesses and complete reports under Rule 26(a)(2) on or before May 13, 2013. Defendant shall provide the names of expert witnesses and complete reports under Rule 26(a)(2) on or before June 10, 2013.
3. The parties shall have until July 19, 2013, to complete discovery depositions of expert witnesses.
4. Plaintiff shall have until May 13, 2013, to file a motion to amend the pleadings to seek punitive damages.
5. The parties shall have until May 13, 2013, to file other nondispositive motions (e.g., consolidation, bifurcation).
6. The parties shall have until May 1, 2013, to file threshold motions (e.g., jurisdiction, qualified immunity, statute of limitations). Discovery shall not be stayed during the pendency of such motions.
7. The parties shall have until June 10, 2013, to file other dispositive motions (summary judgment as to all or part of the case).
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw ...