IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NORTH DAKOTA NORTHWESTERN DIVISION
March 25, 2011
FRANKIE AND KRISTIN KARTCH, PLAINTIFFS,
EOG RESOURCES, INC., DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Charles S. Miller, Jr. United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER GRANTING MOTION FOR REVISED SCHEDULING ORDER
On March 24, 2011, the parties filed a Motion for Revised Scheduling Order. Attached to the motion was a stipulated scheduling/Discovery Plan and Order. The court GRANTS the parties' motion (Doc. No. 36). The court's previous scheduling order shall be amended as follows:
1. The parties shall ave until July 22, 2011, to complete fact discovery and to file discovery motion s relating to factual discovery.
2. The parties shall have until June 1, 2011, to move to amend their pleadings to add claims or defenses, except for claims for punitive damages, for which the deadline is August 1, 2011.
3. The plaintiffs have until July 15, 2011, to provide the names of expert witnesses and the subject matter of their testimony.
4. The plaintiffs shall have until August 1, 2011, to provide expert reports or disclosures as required under Rule 26(a)(2).
5. The defendants shall have until September 15, 2011, to provide the names of experts and their reports or disclosures as required under Rule 26(a)(2).
6. The parties shall have until November 1, 2011, to complete expert discovery and to file discovery motions relating to expert discovery.
7. The parties shall have until November 7, 2011, to file dispositive motions.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Charles S. Miller, Jr.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.