IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NORTH DAKOTA SOUTHWESTERN DIVISION
May 6, 2009
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
JEFFERY ANDAHL, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Daniel L. Hovland, Chief Judge United States District Court
Before the Court is a "Stipulation of the Parties for Settlement" filed on May 5, 2009. The Court ADOPTS the stipulation in its entirety (Docket No. 46) and ORDERS the following:
1) The United States of America shall return the following property to claimant Rosemary Andahl:
Remington Model 550-1, .22 cal. rifle
Springfield .410 gauge shotgun, SN 7629-2 Winchester Model 94-30 WCF .30-30 cal. rifle SN 1494381 Remington, Model 788, .243 cal. rifle, SN B6139564 Savage, Model 286, .22 cal. rifle, SN A461179 Winchester,Model 12, 16 gauge shotgun, SN 219629 The property will be returned to Rosemary Andahl, through a federal firearms dealer to be designated by Mrs. Andahl.
2) The United States of America further agrees to return the following property to attorney Ralph A. Vinje:
Colt, Model AR-15A2, .223 cal. rifle, SN SP 347343
The property will be returned to Ralph A. Vinje, through a federal firearms dealer to be designated by Mr. Vinje.
3) Defendant Jeffrey Andahl and claimant Rosemary Andahl will forfeit the following property:
Maverick Arms, Model 88, 12 gauge, SN MV56328G
Ruger, Model 10-22, .22 cal. rifle, SN 253-95920 Ruger, Model Super Redhawk, .44 cal. revolver, SN 550-36968 Ruger, Model GP100, .357 cal. revolver, SN 174-35537 Colt, Model M1991A1, .45 cal. pistol, SN CJ27333 Beretta, Model 92FS, 9mm pistol, SN BER282695Z Heckler and Koch, Model USP, .40 cal. pistol, SN 22-088140 Colt, Model AR-15A2, .223 cal. rifle, SN SP 347343; and all ammunition.
4) All parties will accept the condition of the firearms and ammunition "as is" and will not make any claim in the future that is inconsistent with this bargained-for settlement.
5) This Court shall retain jurisdiction in this cause for the purpose of enforcing the terms of the agreement.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.